PlanetGains owes its success to a diverse and dedicated group of contributors who have played different roles in shaping this website as it is now. As we celebrate the collective achievements of this exceptional team, we want to thank our teachers and our technical tools. PlanetGains stands as a testament to the power of collaboration. Especially you as a reader – thank you!
Our Teachers who gave away knowledge for free:
Thank you to outstanding health and fitness experts:
- Andrew Huberman and his Podcast Huberman Lab (I didn’t know “binge-listening” was a thing before I discovered Huberman Lab)
- Nick Bare with his inspirational and cinematic YouTube Videos about every aspect of fitness
- Ben Parkes giving away the best running tips on YouTube
- Jil from Road To Glory
- Simon Teichmann and his YouTube Channel BODY IP
Thank you to these SEO and Social Media experts:
- Tony Hill with his value-giving newsletter (Best Pinterest Tricks)
- NicheSiteLady and her blog nichesitelady.com (Inspiration to start)
- Mike from NicheTwins.com showing how he is growing his new blog staynewengland.com (Very inspirational and insightful)
- Jamie I.F. founder of Increasing Newsletter and Head of Marketing at Lasso (My favorite Affiliate Plugin)
- Shawn Hill with his blog The Grilling Dad (Such a cool design)
Head of SEO at PlanetGains
Thank you to all contributors who gave away their amazing knowledge for free and made it possible for you to find this page. Another big thanks I send to all my fitness idols who motivate me daily to kick it out there. 🚀
And last but not least, thanks to you for reading our content. Without you, PlanetGains would be nothing!
Head of Social Media at PlanetGains
First of all, a big thank-you goes to my friend F. He drove me to go to the gym for the first time and paved the way for me. And in addition to all our readers and supporters, I would also like to thank role models like Jil from Road to Glory and Simon Teichmann for their workout inspiration and motivation!
Tools we use and love
What would we do without our favorite software? Probably not working on this blog. Because our life is so much easier with these digital helpers.
- Hostinger for hosting our website (Never experienced downtime)
- WordPress as a Content Management System
- Notion for our Team Management
- Monday for Task Management and sticking to deadlines
- Discord for internal messaging
- RankMath for monitoring
- Google Search Console for tracking progress and monitoring everything
- SEMrush for our topic and keyword findings
- Answer the public for keyword inspiration